Not quite, but I thought I'd type up a list of things that I'm in the process of doing as a ***WRITER*** (pause for aplause). I hope it's more interesting than a grocery list.
1. Preparing for my poetry reading at Changing Hands this Friday. (my next post will be about that. yikes.)
2. Finishing the first draft of the sixth chapter of my second novel, tentatively titled Dogs of Edo.
3. Editing Ghost of Iga, the first novel.
4. Researching, which means reading, reading, reading.
5. Reading for fun to keep my mind flexible. I generally read a lot of comics and graphic novels when I'm in the midst of a project.
6. Thinking very,very hard about things.